Service Details

What Can I Request?

If you have lost your OneCard, please contact security immediately.

Name Change Requests
  • Students can use this form to update their physical OneCard with a chosen/cultural name.
  • Get more information on how to update a chosen/cultural name in other systems across the university.
Other Issues and Requests

Response Time

Please expect a response from Student Services staff within (1) business week.

Create Ticket


Service ID: 2665
Thu 7/28/22 9:10 AM
Fri 2/16/24 11:49 AM